What is the Dubai Museum of The Future?
The Dubai Museum of the Future is a collaborative research lab, co-designed by Doha’s Mathaf (which means “museum” in Arabic) and The Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). Visitors are able to experience new technologies exploring ways we can mirror communities, navigate space and time, improve quality of life and explore the future. In this article you will find an overview of The Dubai Museum of The Future.
The Dubai Museum of the Future is a miracle of architecture. located in the city of Dubai, this museum, surrounded by desert and completely resplendent in sunlight, will allow its visitors to explore, learn and experience life 100 years from now.
Who is behind the Museum of The Future?
The Dubai Museum of The Future is the brainchild of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai. His vision for the museum is to create a space that celebrates the global spirit of innovation and creativity, and showcases the best in disruptive technology and design thinking from around the world.
The museum will be located in Dubai’s historic district of Jumeirah, and is set to open its doors to the public in 2020. In the meantime, we’ll be keeping you updated on all the latest news and developments about this exciting project!
What are some projects in The Dubai Museum of the Future?
The Dubai Museum of the Future is a highly anticipated museum that is set to open in 2018. The museum will be dedicated to showcasing futurist and innovative projects from around the world. Some of the projects that will be featured in the museum include:
- A 3D-printed building: The museum will showcase a 3D-printed building, which was created using a special printer that can print buildings using a concrete-like material.
- A hovercraft: The museum will also feature a hovercraft, which is a vehicle that hovers above the ground and can travel over water or land.
- A flying car: The museum will also showcase a flying car, which is a vehicle that can both drive on the ground and fly through the air.
- A space hotel: The museum will also feature a space hotel, which is a hotel that is designed to be used in space.
- A robot: The museum will also showcase a robot, which is an artificial intelligence that can assist humans with tasks.
How much does it cost to visit The Dubai Museum of the Future?
The cost of visiting The Dubai Museum of the Future is AED 50 for adults and AED 25 for children.
How does one get tickets for The Dubai Museum of the Future?
To visit the Museum of the Future in Dubai, you will need to purchase a ticket in advance. Tickets can be bought online or at the gate. The cost of a ticket is AED 150 for adults and AED 75 for children.
Tasks for a recommended 10 minute visit at The Dubai Museum of the Future